Sunday, September 20, 2009

It has been awhile!

Well, it has been a long time since I blogged. I have been busy with work, Houston's soccer schedule, and other activities going on. Houston had his first soccer game last Saturday. He really had a hard time with all the crowds and all the big kids on the other team. He got on the field and froze! Would not move, run, kick or anything. He just cried. We talked about it afterwards and he said he was shy! Go figure, Mandy Collins son shy??? Anyway after that we all went to the Germantown festival and did some major shopping. FUN! That night we went to the Delta Fair and rodeo. It was so much fun and Houston rode every ride he was tall enough to ride on. I think that is where I got sick cause I woke up Sunday morning and could not even get out of bed. I slept all day Sunday, went to work Monday and slept all that afternoon. I was weak all week but made it. Houston had 9 kids in his class out on Friday. Saturday he woke up with a high fever so off to the weekend clinic to get him checked out. luckily he had no flu or strep. Thank the good Lord. They said give him Tylenol and he should be fine! UGH! So he has been on Tylenol all weekend. I woke up this morning feeling crummy once again so I am headed to bed shortly and lil man has been asleep since 7:15pm. Oh yea, he had another soccer game on Thursday night against his cousin Abbi's team and his team won. He actually did not cry, hewas shy but stood on the field. Then coach let him kick the ball from the line at the very end and he did awesome. I was one of those proud soccer moms! Anyway, hope yall have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment