1. I am loving that ALL 3 of my parent volunteers showed up at school today and volunteered in my classroom. They are incredible help and have become great friends as well. (It was also our big Thanksgiving Feast and I am loving that 14 out of 21 children's parents/family showed up)
2. I am loving my hubby and how close our relationship has grown! Lately, we have taken the time to just sit around, talk, cuddle or just be there for each other. I feel like we are always so rushed, but Tim has taken the time to spend more time at home, than working so many long hours.
3. I am loving my family~ My dad came out to the school yesterday and dressed as fireman in honor of letter Ff for my students. He got the kids fire hats, pencils that change colors when you rub them, tattoos and stickers. Mom came out today to eat Thanksgiving lunch with Houston and my granny came as well.
4. I am loving the fact that Tim is making healthier choices this fall. He has been cutting back on his food portions, eating healthier, like salads each night and wanting to walk as a family each night.
5. I am loving the group of girls from my Bible Study group. I am so glad I get to spend time with these Christian ladies as we grow closer to God.
6. I am loving the holidays coming up and all the busy, but fun parties we get to go to.
7. I am loving the fact that I am off for the entire week next week! Fall break for kids and teachers! Yipppeeeee
8. I am loving that I am truly blessed with a job, family, friends, clothes and a place to live! Sometimes, I may complain, but there are so many others that have it worse than I do.
9. I am loving that I have the freedom to worship Jesus, read my Bible and go to church without being persecuted.
10. I am loving that my 5 year old son is doing so well in school reading and mastering all required skills for the school year.


We had such a great turn out for the Thanksgiving lunch this year!! I'm sad I missed seeing your dad in his fire gear Tuesday!!
ReplyDeleteWe had our Thanksgiving feast on Tuesday and Wednesday. We had a ton of parents which is always a nice thing. It's always such a big deal especially for the little guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comment on my blog today!!