Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WILW




I have just realized that I never finished blogging about our Gulf Shores trip back in August. I have been a terrible blogger lately due to school, personal things, traveling and the holiday, but tonight I had a few minutes to spare and wanted to "catch you up". I am going to kinda make this a "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post, because these things I dearly am loving right now.




Most of all I am loving my family. No matter what, everyone is going to have their ups and downfalls, but with the help from God, I know He will pull us through. Words can't express how I have felt lately, but I know my God has an awesome plan for me and my family!






Back to the beach post, which I am loving and wishing I was there right now.



I am LOVING:






Houston relaxing at Kiva Dunes



Dolphin Cruise


Beach time


Lamberts "Home of the Throwed Rolls" Friends





More friends, good food and drinks


Fun and Laughs


Laying out with friends


Lots of friends and fun


My 2 "Loves" of my life


Good Times



My handsome hubby










My precious baby with his "Pup Lovey"











Saying good bye til next year to the beautiful beach, sand and waves~



This was such a fun trip with family and friends. Good times were had and memories were definately made!

No comments:

Post a Comment