I have been such a terrible blogger lately, so I thought I should at least leave you with an update in pictures of what we have been up to....
Playing soccer and scoring goals and I mean 2 to 3 goals per game!
Riding bikes and enjoying Fall Break

Hanging out in the cotton fields and picking cotton

Spending lots of time with daddy

Horse showing and winning ribbons

Trail riding everywhere and babysitting/riding Aunt Holly's big mule Izzy

Spending time with friends and having fun at the fair

More horse showing on Lightning

Letting Houston do Barrel Pickup in the Fun Class for the 1st time with me and my horse

Enjoying Grandparents Day at school

Hanging up my "Collegiate wall" in my classroom to encourage my students to go to college

GO TIGERS!!!!

Hosting a Baby Shower for a friend
-Doing Zumba
-Pumpkin patch parties and hayrides
-Full Moon Parties with an oh so yummy bar that was serving Sangrias and Margaritas!
-Crafting new projects for home and school
and spending time with family!
Now do you see why I haven't had time to blog? haha
Now it's time for me to go and get some sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment