This has been the most wonderful weather for a teacher's Spring break in a long time! It has been in the 70's and 80's every day this week and only rained on one day, in which it didn't last long. I got
alot of deep cleaning done to the house, weeded my flower beds, worked out with my neighborhood friends EVERY day and cleaned and organized my closets. I feel so accomplished!
Other things we did that may require another post include:
-fished with the boys
-dentist
appt complete for me and
Hou-Houston got to play with friends
-rode horses
-Stayed, cared and visited with dad
-swam (yes I said swam) Houston is my fish
-went out to eat with a friend and then dancing at ELECTRIC COWBOY one night
-Watched a movie at my neighbors private movie theater (stadium/stage/popcorn machine/wall screen and all)
-traveled with the in-laws to Columbia TN to the annual Mule Day Parade
-shopped and much more
I love my new garden flag

UGH, now it is almost 10 pm and Houston has been asleep for almost 2 hours. It looks like I am headed that way too. It sure is going to be hard getting up for work in the morning. (Even though, I never slept past 630 am) I know I will have a hard time getting up in the morning
Anyone do anything exciting over theor Spring Break?
Sounds like an awesome spring break. Spring break always makes me ready for summer vacation! Our spring break is usually in the middle of March and we didn't do anything major except enjoy spending time together and hanging out.
ReplyDeletewww.redotech.com
ReplyDeleteINDIA'S No.1 software development,mobile recharge software,portal development
Redo Tech Pvt Ltd is a Best service professional Custom India based MLM