Today was horrible. I went to Kids Town Consignment sale at the Agricenter and stood in line to check out for 2 hours. Then went to Chick-Fil-A to get Houston lunch and some idiot backed into me. O yeah. We were at the red light and she decided she did not want to wait. So she backed up without looking and hit my front bumper with her trailer hitch and tore my bumper up. I was so mad, I couldn't find my phone and she exchanged info with me but did not want to call the cops. Now I have gone to get estimates and she wants to use the cheaper one that wants to PATCH the bumper. NO! I refuse to have my bumper jacked up. UGH! Well I needed to vent.
We did go to the Redbirds game last night and have the BEST time ever as a family. The weather was great and they actually won too. Here is a pic from last night of the fam.


You were too nice. I would have called the cops. I hope she doesn't screw yoU!
ReplyDeleteWow Mandy. I thought you might have been exaggerating about the damage (hehe you do that sometimes...) but she did a BANG UP job. No pun intended. You need a new bumper. Don't back off that woman!
ReplyDelete