Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today was "Freddie Day"! yay

So today was the day Houston has been looking forward to, it was Mrs. Freddie day! She is his Sunday School teacher from church and her husband's job is being transferred to Cleveland in September so we went on a lunch date with her to TJI Fridays and then to WolfChase to ride the carousel, train and make a quick trip to Build a Bear. He loves her so much and I really don't know how he will do when she really leaves. He knows she is leaving but doesn't understand the time frame. When she is not able to be at church, she calls us to let us know because he will make himself sick worrying about who is going to keep him. Anyway we had so much fun spending the day with her but I am exhausted now and am in need of a nap. I really wanted to go to Spin Class at Dac tonight but think I may pass. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing! Last night we went to Granny and Pops and they got a new Tahoe! What the heck! They are too old for a Tahoe. That is what I wanted, just don't want to pay for the high gas it uses. It is super nice, fully loaded with the 3rd row seat. Anyway, we helped them figure out all the buttons and controls on it then went in to eat watermelon. YUMMY! Pop has a whole trailer load of watermelons. He sells them at the corner in Piperton and they are soo sweet. I love me some watermelon on a hot summer night. Anyway, I am going to check email and get off here. Oh yea, my friend Melissa set up this blog for me last week and I didn't know if I would be able to keep it up, but I think it is going to be okay. Thanks again Melissa. I know I need to add some more "flair" to my page. I will, just got to get to a "non-dial-up" computer. Yes, I still have dial-up and you can't load pics with dial-up! Well, i was telling my friend Katie this morning about my blog and she decided to create one too. I just got off the phone with her and hers is ready. Go find her at klchrostowski@blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet ya'll spent the day with Freddie! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for advertising my blog. I'll be happy to help ya load pics and stuff on yours. Oh and you better hope Granny doesn't get a blogspot or she's gonna see that you called her too old for a Tahoe...hahahaha. Love ya chick.

    ReplyDelete