Thursday, June 10, 2010

summer fun

Yesterday I took Houston to the spraypark in Collierville and met up with a friend from his Pre-K class, Abigail, her sister, Maddie and mom, Crystal. The kids had so much fun playing together and Crystal and I had got some much needed adult conversation. We ended up staying for almost 4 hours! Here are some pics of the kiddos.

Houston, Abigail and Maddie

Taking a snack break
After the waterpark, we headed home to clean up and head out again for Bike Night. Our plans were to go to Funquest and hear the Wolf River Rednecks play. They had to cancel due to a band member getting his house broken into and his equipment stolen. Some people can be so mean. So, plan B was to head downtown to Bike night. After discussing that one, we then changed our minds again, to Plan C, and headed to Joe's Crab Shack Bike Night. It was great food, fun and entertainment. I think we all had a ball. I even got to sit on a brand new crotch rocket. Now, I think I need one, but that won't happen anytime soon with a small child, unless he can ride on the handlebars. Haha, just kidding, I would never put my child on a bike. Not until he gets older!
So, if you go to Joe's, make sure you order the Crab Dip appetizer. That stuff is the BOMB.
Today's plans were to lay out at the pool with Melissa. Ahhh, the life of a teacher. Well, the weather is not exactly cooperating with us, so now we have to resort to plan B. Which is ok since it involves MEXICAN food. Yummmmm. Gotta go, I will catch up with yall later



2 comments: