Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts

My Thursday's Thoughts for today are:

1. I think I may have worn this sweet baby out in Kindergarten today. He played out at dismissal and is still on the couch sound asleep!


2. I actually am falling in love with my Kindergarten class this year. they are so sweet and have so many different personalities. I lost another child this week, due to being out of district, and I still have 20 kids in my class. They are beginning to catch on and learn and it is so awesome to see their little minds work.
3. I am thinking I wish my ceiling in the living room was fixed. After our air condition pan leak 2 weeks ago, it ruined our ceiling, my favorite border and now everything has to be cut out and repainted. Tim's dad is incredible and is almost finished, but it has been a long, drawn out mess in my den this week!
4. I am thinking I have a pile of laundry I need to get up and fold, but I I may just wait until later tonight.
5. I am so happy Friday and Monday, the kids are out of school. That calls for an extra long weekend planned full of fun filled activities. Helloooooo DELTA FAIR!!!
6. I think I will dread taking our pool down next week, but the fall weather has officially arrived.
7. I am thinking, when is Helen going to call me for the 1000th time today to remind me about our bike ride at 6 pm. She is such great motivation and has already left 2 messages on the home phone, called my cell and sent 3 emails. GEEEZ
8. Lastly, I guess I should think about waking Hou Boo up. It has been 2 1/2 hours since he has been asleep and he would die if he knew mawmaw and pawpaw were here.


2 comments:

  1. You have a really good group this year! And you know I love Little J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so sweet!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete