1. Link back and thank the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered blogs. (Some of mine are not recently discovered)
4. Contact them and tell them about their award.
1.I have taught Kindergarten for four years and First Grade for one year. Kindergarten is my heart!
2. I have lost 59 pounds in the past 14 months due to consistent working out and healthier eating.
3. I have been with my hubby for 16 years! We have been married almost 9. I think I love him more now than I did 16 years ago. We also have a 5 year old son who melts my heart and has his daddy wrapped around his little finger.
4. I have discovered so many amazing teacher blogs over the past year. I now stalk almost 250 blogs and they are almost ALL teachers. I actually had to cut back and unfollow some this weekend, due to my blog lists being too long to stay up and read all night :)
5. I love love love Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper, but have done so good cutting out the caffeine to only once a week. Don't temp me though, it is my weakness.
6. I absolutely LOVE monogrammed things. I think I have more monogrammed teacher bags, purses and shirts than I do shoes. If Houston was a girl, I think I might have been in trouble and broke.
7. I LOVE to take pictures. My camera goes EVERYWHERE with me. To school, church, or wherever. It is always in my teacher bag or purse or car!
Now to pass this award to 5 Stylish blogs
Babbling Abby
Heather at Greers Gossip
Abby at Snyder Stories
There are so many stylish blogs that I follow, but I tried to pass it on to teacher blogs that I enjoy following that have not received awards yet. Check out these girl's blogs!



No comments:
Post a Comment