I am loving the way Houston comes and wakes me up every morning and the first thing he wants to do is read a Bible Story from his Bible. He is so interested in Bible stories and loves to ask questions about what Bible times were like. As I have my quiet time, he sits patiently and looks through his Bible, that was actually mine when I was little. So Sweet
I am loving that today on my 2nd weigh in for Biggest Loser at work, I lost..................4 pounds! Whoo Hooo! That makes 11.5 total so far.
I am loving that we got out of school early twice this week for snow days and it wasn't counted against us, plus we get another snow day tomorrow. We have 11 snow days built in due to going to school 30 extra minutes per day. Tomorrow will be our 6th day used due to the 5 1/2 inches of snow that fell this afternoon.
I am loving the family time spent in our house tonight. Tim grilled steaks (yes, in the 20 degree temp) and I cooked corn, buttered toast, baked potatos, salad with brownies and jello with cool whip for my parents to celebrate my dad's birthday. This may not be a biggie to you, but if you know me, you know I DO NOT COOK very often. Since we got out of school early, I took advantage to prepare the meal. We also made some good ole Snow Cream. YUMMY!
I am loving the girl's night outs and fun times and parties with friends we have been having so far this year.
I am loving my Denise Austin workout video. I know, you may think I am crazy, but I have a VHS workout tape that will tone ALL muscles and Abs. This video was produced like in 1988 and will give you a killer workout. I mean, she may be tougher than Jillian. I can't help but laugh at her hair and awful leotard though.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You got 5 1/2 inches of snow? Whoa!! We got maybe 3 here but it's frozen now. I kinda secretly hope it doesn't melt today. I want a 4 day weekend. Ha!
ReplyDelete