- my birthday
- Easter
- mom's birthday
- tball games and practices for Houston
- tball awards ceremony
- yearly plow day
- Softball practices and games for me
- Mother's Day
- field day
- Kindergarten graduation planning
- Kindergarten graduation
- End of year testing (Brigance, Dibels, interims, report cards, stanford math)
- Memorial day
- Our Wedding Anniversary
- Burrows Family Reunion
- VBS planning meetings and kickoff
- and the list goes on
So, this would be why I have been M.I.A for a while. I know I have made random posts, but now that I am out of school for summer break, I will be more serious about blogging, lol.
Hope you teachers are enjoying your summer break or soon to be summer breaks. Before we know it, it will soon be time to start back to school, so enjoy it while you can!


No comments:
Post a Comment