Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sports, Fun and a Campout

In one of my recent posts, I told you we have been super busy lately. Here are some candids of our recent happenings.




Me playing at one of my softball games. It was so cold this night.


Waiting on the ball. We have some of the sweetest women on our team. We have had many laughs already this season. So happy to play with good Christian women who love the lord.

Batter up


This is at Houston's Tball awards ceremony. We were really busy with tball practice, tball games, softball practice and softball games, but we made it to all of them and we all survived.

He was so proud to get a trophy.



Houston and his buddy Neal showing off their trophies


This was our Kindergarten cookout that I organized for my class at the end of the school year. My hubby came to volunteer and grill all day and of course the best room mom and grandmom EVER (Loretta and Sheila)! Couldn't do it without these folks. Love my hubby for being an awesome parent volunteer and husband.



Houston was doing the sack race at Field Day and won. I had to man the relay race so I missed him doing a bunch of games, but they told me he was the best tball player out there. Whoo hooo! Also, I think he did pretty darn good at Cornhole. (My fave)



Here are a couple pictures of Houston at his Horse Show last weekend. The good ones are on my big camera and I haven't loaded them to my computer yet. He won First Place in Lead In and 3rd or 4th in Buckaroo. He has never done Buckaroo before and was a little nervous, but stayed out there and tried his best. Way to go little buddy! Love my Cowboy!


Before Buckaroo


Patiently waiting




We survived camping out in the backyard last night. The food off the grill was amazing and the tent was.....well, cramped. It is actually a kids 2 man tent and my hubby is 6 foot. He slept at an angle and we crammed against the edge to sleep. I kept waking up ever other hour hoping it was time to GET UP. Finally at 6:30 am, we decided to come out, get up and stretch our poor legs a little.


A little later, Tim bush hogged the pasture and Houston and I caught up on blog reading and got ready for our family pictures. Our pictures were taken at Arlington Square and I think they turned out cute. She showed me a peak on her camera :) Then we had lunch at El Nopal and now we are relaxing for a bit before we go poolside or slip-n-slide at least. Houston has his suit on and is ready to go!

Here is a pic of Tim and I on our Anniversary.

"We said I do in 2002"

Happy 9 years Tim!























No comments:

Post a Comment