Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WILW

1. Summer Break is quickly approaching! We have Kindergarten graduation one week from today *tear* Bittersweet, but ready for SUMMER BREAK!!


2. This precious letter one of my sweethearts made me for teacher appreciation.



*Did ya see why she loves me? Because I make her do work all the time. The child LOVES to be challenged and do work all the time.


3. This sweet Mother's Day gift Houston made me. He thinks I am as pretty as a queen. This child seriously melts my heart to pieces. He and his daddy went all out for Mother's Day and got me a new camera case, an adorable Memphis Tigers tee, and a 2 tier rack for my kitchen to serve desserts from. Love my boys!

*oh yea, he got my fave food correct..... can we say ROTEL? yum


4. My new camera and camera strap my honey got me for my birthday! Love it, need I say more.


I also think he loves it as much as I do. He uses it more for sure :)


5. Last I'm loving the girl time I got to spend last week at a local Mexican restaurant drinking some yummy margaritas with my mom. Much needed stress reliever for the hectic and busy end of school year.


Link up with Jamie to play WILW and have a fantabulous week!



1 comment: