Well I am off to spend the day with my boy! Yesterday started 9 days of Thanksgiving break! Can I get an AMEN?
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Homecoming
Houston got chosen for Homecoming as favorite boy in his First Grade class. It was scheduled for the last home basketball game which was of course the day of my conference in Nashville. I was so sad that I had to miss this, but he was selected last year and won First Alternate, I at least I got to be there last year. I was so pumped about my conference with Dr. Jean and I knew I had friends that would help Tim get him ready and take pics. It worked out great and he looked so handsome. This child is really growing! Can we not just put bricks on their heads to slow them down? :(
Houston and his classmate K. These two have been 2 peas in a pod since Pre-K 3years ago. They were both chosen last year for homecoming reps in my class too.
Thanks to Amy for helping to get him ready and Melissa for taking these shots!
Everyone says he speed walked. I am sure he was nervous. I have no idea, why he is looking like that. Probably ready to boss K about something. lol
Aren't they styling? haha

Houston worked hard raising money again this year. He actually raised almost $400. Last year, he raised $300 and won but this year the other kids raised the bar. I asked when I got back how close it was and they said he was in the top 3 in his category for highest money raised. Everyone that participated will get a trophy too, they just have not came in yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment