Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kindergarten Tiger Town

Our school principal asked us a few months ago to design a college themed classroom display to encourage the students to go to college. Well, of course I chose the University of Memphis!

Go Tigers!

I have this wonderful friend at church, Ms. Charolette, that works at the U of M and hooked me up with these amazing posters and pennants. I purchased the flag from amazon and wallah!

another view

I also had the kids write about their future hopes and dream careers. We did a tiger craft to add a little tigerness (if that is a word) to our wall.

Some of the jobs my kindergartners chose were absolutely hilarious! I had McDonald's workers because she liked hamburgers, Fred's, Dollar General, WalMart and gas station to sell ice cream careers. We had a little discussion about jobs and a few changed their minds.


Do any of you have Collegiate classrooms?








1 comment: