Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back to school/Birthday/Busy


This week has been really busy. I tested Kindergartners all week and Houston had his test and his 1st day of Pre-K. I have 15 kids in my class this year and I am excited about getting the year started. I posted a pic with only 12 kids. I had one absent and 2 more kids that were transferred out of another teacher's class Fri afternoon into mine.

I have a prayer request also. I have a friend that lost her baby this week. Please pray for this friend to have strength. They were gonna find out the sex of the baby this coming up week. This really upset me because I know how excited they were.

We are getting ready to head to a birthday party at Incredible Pizza, then do some shopping. I have got to get a new camera and today is Tim's dads birthday. Happy Birthday Richard! Tonight is the horse show and I am hoping that we will be able to make it back so he can ride his new pony Mickey.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You're class is too cute! Looks like you have a good group this year. Prayers are going out to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your 2 little buddies are right there by you! Ha!

    ReplyDelete