I have a child in my class that fell off the slide at recess on Monday and broke his wrist. I felt so bad for this poor baby. He is so sweet and was so tough when it happened. His name is Xzavier and he will be out all week. Tomorrow he is getting his cast so please pray for him as he goes through this.
Other than that my class has been a pretty good class so far. I have a few I have to constantly stay on but other than that, it seems to be going well.
Here is a picture of Houston with his pawpaw riding the golf cart at Briarcrest. YES, they think they rule the place. It was Richard's Birthday so we hung out for a while.
Another picture of Houston with his new backpack at BIG SCHOOL.
Also, Houston and his future wife Amber at her birthday party at Incredible Pizza. We had unlimited game play for an hour and they were ready to play!
Here is one last pic of my baby boy standing in front of his big school. Jami took a cute picture of Cayden like this and I loved it so I stole her idea. The sun was in his eyes so he said he needed his sunglasses. He is so excited about school. I just hope he stays that way. He tells me every day that he had a great day and he absolutely loves playing with his best friend Cayden.


ok, sorry yall. My pictures posted not the way I put them. That is why everything is so off.
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOOOVE his backpack. Did Debbie monogram that?
ReplyDelete