This is my manipulatives and storage area on the side wall. This was an open classroom for part of the year last year. These walls were so ugly! Yellow and cork board. They were freshly painted this summer. Needless to say I was estatic!
This is a view of my dry erase board, message bulletin board, interactive bulletin board at the back, and discipline board with the 5,4,3,2,1
This is where I teach whole group. Also, my class library and cozy area.

This is a view from the door of my classroom.

This is a view from the door of my classroom.
So, I think I finally finished working in my Kindergarten classroom. I know there are still minor things to do, but the major work is over! Whew! I have been busy this week with inservice, K-testing, Pre-K orientation, Tim's dad's surprise birthday party, Beau's 4th Birthday party and Ava's 1st Birthday party. Also, we actually got Houston another pony this week. He is cute. Black and white paint named Mickey. We also went to WalMart and got Houston's school supplies. I am so glad that is over because it was a madhouse. I guess that is what I get for waiting until no tax weekend. Anyway, here are some pics of my classroom. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment