Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ready for spring!

So I am so ready for spring weather to be here! Here it is February and we have had three snows so far. Seriously, there is snow on the ground now and I am ready for it to GO FAR AWAY! Can you tell I am a warm weather girl? lol There is a lot going on this spring and summer and I am ready to get started. Check out my plans in the next couple months
  • My sister Holly is getting married April 3rd and I am in the wedding
  • My 30TH, yes I said 30th Birthday is coming up April 14th
  • Houston's Pre-K graduation in May (I can not believe my baby will be in Kindergarten next year)
  • Tim and my 8 year anniversary May 25th
  • Beach trip Baby (June)Yep, as Houston calls it, "Florida Beach" to my dad's condo in Destin
  • Teaching Kindergartners at church in VBS. Yep, I can not get enough teaching. I love working with kids. I am teaching VBS for the 3rd year and hoping my awesome friend Kelly B, whoops I mean Kelly M (she just got married this weekend) can help me. She tried to sign up to work with me and they want her to be a lead teacher too. She is also a 4th grade teacher in Fayette County.
  • Beach Trip again with mom, me and Houston to the condo! Dad is not able to get off this year, so it will kinda be a girls trip plus lil Hou Boo.
  • Melissa's wedding (July9) I am so happy for her and her fiance Dustin. They have been together forever and are perfect for each other. I actually helped hook them up. His family is friends of my family. She worked with me and he worked with my hubby. Small world.

Anyway, I have really been doing good on my exercise plan this year. Since November 20th, I have worked my tail off with eating healthier, 100 sit-ups daily and 30 minutes of walking on my treadmill daily and I can really tell a difference. I feel so much better and it makes me feel so good when people start to notice! I just don't know why I didn't get my butt on the ball earlier. Heck I will be over the hill in 2 months! :( hahaha Can you tell, I am NOT looking forward to this birthday?

3 comments:

  1. IT'S ON JULY 9TH BABY!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to warmer weather too! I'm especially excited about july 9th. I'm glad you will be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! It is so funny and interesting. In other words, it is YOU!! Keep posting! I love the pictures, too. Houston is a joy, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete