Please keep a family in your prayers. The child was in my first grade class a few years ago and he was only 9 years old. He died on Sunday night from an incident at home in his bedroom. It was on the news, so I am sure you have heard how he died by now. Very sad that a 9 year old could even know how to do that. The mother is a young mother and has 2 small children. The visitation is tonight and I can NOT imagine how she feels, loosing a child. This family needs prayer at this tragic moment.
Lord, please put your healing hand on the family and friends of Dillion.
A friend tagged pictures of him to my facebook page if you would like to see him.
I have been lost for words ever since I found out Monday night. So upsetting and hard. You just don't realize how important every day is and you never know what may happen tomorrow.
That is why you should show love and affection to the ones you love and enjoy every moment of quality time you have while you have it.
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you, he will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55:22
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIt is very sad and hard to think that a child that once sat in your classroom just 3 years ago is now gone forever. I'm praying for the family and I love the verse you put at the bottom of this post.
ReplyDelete