Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Post (Better Late than Never)

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter and remembered the reason we celebrate this wonderful holiday. He is Risen!!! We read the Crucifixion story each day leading up to Easter and Houston was so sad to hear how Jesus was treated on the cross, but how exciting it was when the stone was rolled away and Jesus had risen.

I have been a little M.I.A. this week. Let's just say it was a CRAZY week, with field trips, bad weather, tornado position with 20 kindergartners in a hallway, no school due to roads flooding and collapsing around here and some other issues I have dealt with this week as well. Not to mention, the famous Fairy Tale Wedding today. I watched it this morning and am now watching it again.

I have lots to post about, but I wanted to post our Easter morning pics first.


Here is Houston on Easter morning opening his goodies.

His basket from the Easter Bunny

Again

This is his basket from his friend Tabby in his class.

My Easter basket from Tabby in my class.

My other Easter Basket from Abigail in my class

Easter Baskets Galore on the Kitchen table, not to mention, I forgot to take pics of Houston's giant coloring book, markers, candy, cards and cash from other people.


We had such a nice day celebrating Jesus' life worshiping and spending time with family and friends. I hope all of you bloggy friends had a Happy Easter as well.

Enjoy the beautiful weekend we have in store!














No comments:

Post a Comment