I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday this week.1. I am loving that the TCAP achievement tests are almost over. I had given it to my Kindergartners 3 days and only one day left :) yahoo 2. I am loving that my birthday is tomorrow and I am going out this weekend to celebrate with my girls. 3. I am loving all my birthday gifts my mom brought tonight. Especially my Hot pink purse with zebra lining, photo frame, photo album, earrings, dress, candle and homemade brownies~ (Not on my diet plan) 4. I am loving that when I weighed this morning, it looks like someone may have lost 2 more pounds this week. 5. I am loving all of the beautiful spring weather that we have had lately. 6. I am simply loving life right now!


I don't know why it posted like this. It was typed out in bullets when I posted. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteWTH is this comment before mine? Anyway, I'm excited about tomorrow!
ReplyDelete