At this very moment, my awesome hubby is cutting tons of laminations out for me. He cut for almost 3 hours last night, then when I came home from school today, he had done laundry and cut out the remaining laminations. I got more laminated at school today and he has been cutting for about an hour tonight. God love him! I have cut so much the past 2 days I have a major headache. I think I may be okay on laminating until next year though. haha
Here is my classroom as I work in progress when I went to the school almost 2 weeks ago. Whoa~ Hot mess!

Luckily, the teacher that used my room for summer school took care of it and it was in the same condition as I left it in May. I just had to haul in and unload all my personal things.

I had to have my handy dandy 1st grade helper! He was pretty helpful too!

A work in progress
AHH, Felt good to be this far. I am now finished, but will save that for another post.

We are Kindergarten Brigance testing the students this week, so I am slowly finding last minute things to be done around my room. I changed things up a little this year as far as my color scheme and few other things, but so far .... I am LOVING it! I also helped the other new Kindergarten teacher get her room set up today and that was a chore. At least it is done though.
How much longer do you teachers have to get your rooms ready or Are you already ready?
Our "Sneak a Peek" night is Thursday the 18th, so I have until then! Yay! Because I keep finding tons of things to do around my room :) yours is looking good- can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Firsties!
Looks bright and airy and lovely. yay for the 1st grade helper!!
ReplyDeleteYour room looks great! I think you're gonna have a wonderful year! :)
ReplyDelete