Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My new toy



Does anyone have any helpful tips you would like to share about how to use a Cricket? I got one last week and need to get the motivation to "play" with it, but can't seem to find the time. I have seen many bloggers post pictures of adorable crafts they have made, but I am a little behind time. Any advice would be appreciated or helpful tips :)


2 comments:

  1. I use mine all the time to make letters. Like for VBS I used it for our hot dog stand. This Christmas I am going to cut letter for my gifts instead of the normal gift tags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Cricuts! I love mine. I guess my advice is to read the manual. I still haven't read mine and always wonder about the different settings. :) Can't wait to see what you make!

    http://www.keepingupwithclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete