Monday, August 8, 2011

Kindergarten Crafty



I have stalked so many teacher blogs this summer that I could not count the hours I have spent in front of the computer. I have found some wonderful ideas and turned them into my own. I am not a creative person by no means, but check me out.......


My sucker tree

Dry erase message board and hall pass station

With a sweet note by muah

My mason jar vase with magnetic letters and flower pens



again and yes that is me with my Kindergarten teacher way back in 1985


My crayon wreath and adorable zebra bow with the help of Melissa

My classroom door







My clipboard I modge podged

I also have a pink and zebra one that I forgot to take a picture of



I want to thank all the wonderful teachers that have blogged and shared these amazing ideas. I am so sorry I don't know who did what , but I do know the credit does not go toward me. I just redesigned it "my way".

Hope everyone is having a great start to the school year!

2 comments:

  1. Love the crayon wreath! I hope your first few days have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I walk by your room, I get jealous of that wreath! I need something for my door!

    ReplyDelete