Me and my friend Heather went to the Germantown Festival and I saw these adorable Halloween buckets. They were $24.00 and I thought that was way too much to pay. I went to the horse auction last week and Tim bought this black bucket for $3 or $4. Then I went to Hobby Lobby and bought stickers and letter stickers for like $6 , then me and Houston fixed it up! Here is the finished product. At least it is sturdy, something different and bigger than last year's bucket.
So excited for the upcoming Halloween and Fall festivities!! Just wondering about your moms of little ones out there. What do you use for your child's candy tote?
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thats funny bc I saw the same buckets for $24 hahah! I actually bought an orange metal bucket in the dollar section at Target, but it was $2.50...its big enough for the candy she'll be getting, and I'm going to put her name on it and decorate it as well. Great minds think alike!
ReplyDeleteThat's very cute Mandy! Look at you!!
ReplyDelete