Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Girl's Night OUT!!!!

Can you tell I was in need of a GNO? We had soo much fun! Sorry, this post is a few days behind. Friday night a group of girl's headed to Russo's for a night of great music and good food. Here is our group. I had a blast and got to hang with some new friends and some friends I have not seen since college. Be sure to check out the pic of that humongous slice of pizza.

This is a slice of Mulberry pizza. Can you say YUMMMY???? I could not even eat half of it. Notice how the end is hanging off the side of my plate :)

I had a blast ladies and can't wait to do it again!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm starving and that looks amazing haha!!

    Looks like y'all had a great time! I think we should try to plan something soon...I would love to "meet" you and Melissa finally! And Leigh Anne, too...it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the next one, which we need to plan soon!

    ReplyDelete