This weekend we kept ourselves busy as usual. Saturday we went shopping as a family. Yep, it was great. I could look all I wanted while my sweet hubby entertained Hou Boo. Saturday night we went to our friend's house so Houston could see his buddy, David. Sunday after church, we headed to Tim's parents church to the fall festival. It was great. We had friends show up that we invited so we all had someone to hang with. lol My friend Ashley brought her daughter out and our friend Brian brought his son and the kids had a blast! On top of that it was such a beautiful day to be outside. After the fall festival we hung out at Brian's for a while and then headed home to venture to a surprise party for a dear friend. That will be on the next post. Way too many pics for one post and why not? I am on a roll tonight. The boys are sleeping and I am wide awake!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment