This week we have been reviewing letter Bb. Today was Book Character Day and my students dressed like their favorite character from a book. Due to the chance of bad weather coming in at lunch, I had 7 students out. But I did have a few dress up. Check em out...
Snow White with Scooby
I ended up being Fancy Nancy from Fancy Nancy goes to the Museum. I dressed like she looked in the story and it was so much fun. The principal made me get on stage and lead us in the pledge, then tell a little about my book character. Let me tell you, this girl uses fancy words, but the majority of our students were able to define the French terms I used from the story. Very impressive.
We dismissed from school early today because of sleet and snow and are already been notified that we are out of school tomorrow, due to Snow on the ground. Yay! Day 4 of snow days used this school year.
Hope everyone is enjoying the snow and crazy winter weather we are getting this year~


I'm loving these snow days!!
ReplyDeleteHOW STINKIN' CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteEvery now and then I think Kindergarten would be fun. Not often though.