First~ I want to start off and say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for all the votes and comments to help me decide on my bar stools. I think we have decided to keep the white ones.
Second~ we have had 2 snow days this week and it has been truly amazing!!! No work, with pay for 2 days = one happy teacher. Monday, Tim got off half a day and we spent the day building a family of 3 snowmen, sledding, 4wheeling, throwing snow balls, making snow cream, drinking hot coccoa and building a "pitch fork" as Houston calls it. Yes he thought our snow fort was called a pitchfork. Funny Boy! Tuesday, Tim called in sick and we just hung around wathing movies all day.
Third~So we started a Biggest Loser competition at work today. It is for the whole county of teachers. I am so excited and ready to hit it hard. I lost 59 pound in 14 months and have kinda been at a plateau since the first week of December. I ate out all weekend to enjoy those last couple days. Today was the first weigh in and when I weighed in today, it kinda showed. haha. Well I did have on my snow boots, usually I weigh barefoot. (excuses, excuses)
I came home tonight and ate a salad with no cheese. Yes, I said without cheese. I actually left it at school in my refrigerator, but cheese is my weakness. It is just sooooo yummmy! Anyway, the salad was fabulous. Then I worked out to Jillian Micheal's, the Shred. I did this last year and never made it to Level 3. I quit one day short. I know, I know. Anyway, I am back on the wagon and starting fresh this year working out with that witch. Gotta love her attitude. Level one wasn't near is bad as it was last spring. I tell ya, I thought I was gonna die last year when I first started it and couldn't hardly make it though the warm up. I guess it is a little easier with 50 ound gone, huh.
Well, gotta go cuddle in bed with the hubby. It is sooooo cold and all I wanna do is stay under the covers.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck on the Biggest Loser! I know you'll do great! And cheese is one of my weaknesses, too! My dad use to tell me I was going to turn into a mouse because I ate so much cheese haha!
ReplyDelete