This is one of the few baby pics that I have of Tim when he was little. His family didn't take many pics of him growing up. That makes me sad, I have about 4 photo albums full of pictures of Houston when he was a baby. Plus I do a scrapbook each year of his life. A pg a month that starts on his birthday and goes to the next birthday. If you know me, then you know I am obsessed with picture taking. My camera stays in my purse.
Anyway, I am thinking he was about 3 in this picture. He loved to hunt when he was growing up.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


Not sure why it is posting Thursday as the date. Anyway, today is Friday and here is my fav pic for the week!
ReplyDeleteThis is great. I love the pic..
ReplyDelete