Sorry, but these pics are in a crazy order!
Dinner before the fireworks
Collierville Fireworks
Fun at Heather and Brians
I hope everyone had a safe weekend celebrating the 4th of July! It seems like we partied all weekend.
Friday we met up with some new friends Beth and Neal at the spraypark. The boys had a great time playing in the water and running around. We literally stayed there for hours and then we all went out for lunch. That night we went to dinner as a family, came home and curled up on the couch to watch the movie Fireproof. I know this movie has been out for a while and if you have not seen it, I highly recommend it. It was actually produced by a church and is not filmed in the best quality but has an incredible moral to the story. It is a love story about a fireman and his busy lifestyle and relationship with his wife. I don't want to ruin it if you have not seen it. But I swear, I think it is such an awesome movie.
Saturday we hung at the pool and met up with Melissa and friends for dinner on the patio in Collierville. The outdoor weather and the food was so delicious. Next, we headed to the fireworks in Collierville at the park. I ran into some more friends and Houston did too. We danced and celebrated. The fireworks display was once again incredible. They have had a great show and entertainment for many years now.
Sunday, I went to church and we went to my friend Heather's house to play in the pool, grill out and shoot more fireworks. The kids had a ball playing together, the men did their thing and we got to just hang out and talk.
Today has been another day spent grilling steaks with family. It has been very lazy but we have also gotten a few things accomplished around the house. I don't have too much planned this week, so maybe I can get back to blogging more regularly.


No comments:
Post a Comment