Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last day of Summer Vacation

Neal and Houston at the Pink Palace Museum
* Notice, how excited they are!


Yesterday, my friends Melissa, Beth and I took Houston and
Bath's son, Neal to the Pink Palace Museum. We are all teachers and this was our LAST day of summer vacation. Talk about a fun trip! Let's just say, the boys kept us girls on our toes the entire time we were there. Their favorite part was the dinosaurs and then the circus. I have to admit, I have been to the Pink Palace many times and have never seen the circus in motion. It was so interesting to know that all that was handcrafted from wood by a man with a chisel. Anyway, here are some pics from our fun outing!



This is the circus that was handcrafted out of wood

Two tired little boys!

1 comment:

  1. It was a lot of fun!! I'm glad yall invited me to come along! I'll upload my pictures for you soon.

    ReplyDelete