Today was my official last day of summer vacation. Tomorrow is back to school. I am ready to get back into a routine. We have a new superintendent in our county and a new principal at our school and I am excited about this change. Teachers have inservice this week for 3 days and the kids come 2 days. Being a Kindergarten teacher, we stagger the students in to be tested. They don't officially start until next Friday, August 13th. Anyway, I will miss being home, hanging at the pool, shopping, going to lunch with friends and running errands, but all good things must come to an end, right? I guess that means, I am looking forward to my next break, which will be Labor Day in September. :)
Oh yeah, Houston's birthday party was last night and I can't wait until I have more time to blog and show you all the pics. We had a good turnout and a great party. Keep a lookout!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh snap.....summer is over dang it!!! But now we get to talk woo hooo every morning!!
ReplyDelete