Ok, so after joining Babbling Abby's blog, I am participating in her Teacher Week.
Day 2 is all about Teacher Must Haves for the classroom.
1. The first thing I could not live without is my hot glue gun. I already shared it on yesterday's post. I use it to keep posters, pocket charts and other things on the wall. It does not leave marks or pull paint off either.
2. The second thing I have to have is my big pink 52 oz Bubba Keg thermos. I drink water in it daily and carry it everywhere.
3. Next is my mailboxes that I use to keep my children's work neat and organized.
4. My lysol chlorox wipes are a must have. I use them EVERY afternoon to wipe down my tables after the kids leave. They leave a fresh scent and sanitize the table at the same time.
5. My blue bic pens. I ONLY write in blue ink and love this bic pack of pens. I actually bought a box of 25 yesterday at WalMart for $3 :)
6. My vinyl hot pink folder. It has notes of things to do, blank paper, my class list, seating chart, testing scores, phone numbers and other VIP info.
7. My Junie B Jones chapter book collection. I read a chapter from these chapter books EVERY SINGLE DAY first thing in the morning and after lunch. I love to see and hear their expression and laughter and listening to the crazy things Junie B does at school.
8. My fabric on my bulletin boards. I used paper for years and it would fade or tear. I broke down and bought solid fabric and covered all my bulletin boards in fabric and only change them out at the end of the year.
9. My electric Boston pencil sharpener from School Specialty. I used a hand crank for a few years and had a cheap electric one. I ordered this one and it has been great. I use it though and might occasionally allow one special helper to sharpen pencils in the afternoons.
These are some things that I adore and hope you enjoy reading about some of my Must Haves!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my, I totally forgot about my Bubba Keg. That is definitely a must have!!
ReplyDeleteLove fabric on bulletin boards too! I had forgotten about this idea - going to try and find some I like for my new classroom:-) Cute blog!
ReplyDelete