Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday..............

What I am LOVIN today............
My 2 awards from the County-wide inservice
I won a $150 grant (on plaque) and an award (clear/crystal) for having Perfect Attendance for 3 years straight and a $300 check
My Favorite 5 year old in the world

My stack of magazines Melissa gave to me to catch up on


My beautiful earrings that one of my former students bought me today
Thank you Marquez!!!!
The Giveaway I just won from Lyndsie's blog

and my fabulous life!
I am so blessed to have a home, a wonderful realtionship with the Lord, a beautiful son, an incredible hubby, an awesome church family, food, 3 vehicles, a healthy family and some great friends. I couldn't be any happier right now!



2 comments:

  1. Dang girl! Way to go! And I just saw my button on your page. You're so sweet. I can't wait for next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve those awards! I'm so glad you got you're grant!!

    ReplyDelete