Yep, my baby is growing up so fast! He will be FIVE tomorrow! Here are some pics of his birthday party and decorations. Be prepared to be overwhelmed. It is alot of pics, but I wanted to show everything. Sorry
The invitation made into the shape of a Tball
I ordered a plain cake and purchased a baseball kit and decorated it in a sport's theme
Coach's Cupcakes
The table with the Pitcher's Peanuts and utensils
Catchers candy
All Star Treat Bags
Houston in front of the party table
Birthday Boy
Houston and his All Star friends Neal and Landon
Houston and his cousin Abbi
Face painting of a tball
The loot .JPG)
Bossing his cousin Abbi to go pitch it to him.
I created a slideshow DVD of pics of all the guests to watch.
I ordered all the kids inflatable bats for favors. Needless to say, they were a HIT!
Houston and Abbi in the Moonbounce
Opening a few presents
Me, Hedder and our boys
Besties!
.JPG)
All Star with daddy
It seems like yesterday I was pregnant. They grow up so fast. *tear* We celebrated Houston's birthday party on Saturday because I started back to school today and his cousins birthday is this week too, so her party is next weekend. He wanted a tball themed sports party, so I googled some ideas and came up with a baseball party. The food served was Baseball type game food. No Hit Nachos with cheese, Dugout Hot Dogs, HomeRun Hot dogs, Gatorade, bottle water, Pitcher's Peanuts and Catcher's Candy. We also had Wild Watermelon and Catch it Cantelope. It was a little warm outside, the heat index was 112 degrees that day, but the kids had fun jumping in the moonbounce, trampoline, playing on the swingset and sandbox, swimming, playing tball, wacthing a slideshow and eating some good old baseball food.
Ready to blow out the candles
All Star with daddy


Happy birthday Houston! The decorations were the cutest ever! Love ya girlie.
ReplyDeleteYou did so good decorating! You are getting so crafty!! Happy birthday Houston!
ReplyDelete