A- age 30
B-bed size King
C-chore you hate cleaning the bathrooms
D-dogs Paws, a mixed jack russell terrier
E-essential to start your day bottle of water
F-favorite color pink
G-gold or silver silver
H-height 5"4
I-instruments you play ha, can you say NONE? I don't think you want to hear me :)
J-job title Educator, Kindergarten teacher
K-kids Yes, my 5 year old son Houston
L-live Tennessee
M-mom's name Monica
N-nickname mommy, and as a child, my dad called me star baby
O-overnight hospital stay once, when I had my son
P-pet peeve two faced people or people that lie
Q-quote from a movie Not sure
R-righty/lefty righty
S-siblings One, my 28 year old sister, Holly
T-time you wake up 6:45 am
U-underwear umm, yes
V-veggies you dislike cabbage
W-what makes you run late my child!
X-x-rays you have had dental x-rays on my teeth
Y-yummy food you make taco ring, sausage balls or peanut butter pie
Z-zoo animal Zebra, love some black and white!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment