
I am linking up with
Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am loving Houston's new T-Ball team. I am so excited to be Team Mom again this year and cheer with all the team parents

Spring, flowers blooming, need I say more?

How much Houston's grandparents love him and the things they do to spend time with him :)

beautiful weather and nights out on the patio


How my silly boy is determined to dress himself each day

That our visit to the
dr wasn't too bad.

That the bruises from the horse accident one week ago are slowly fading. The doc said they may last up to 3 weeks

Cuddle time


Paws' new haircut by ME this afternoon. She looks so cute!


(poor
Hou Boo still has fever) Doc said it is trying to fight off infection. I say 5 days is too long but they say other

My wonderful, most amazing pedicure and the Electric Coral color ;)

My new hair do! Pictures to come later. Sorry, I am on Spring Break and did not think about fixing my hair today. Hubby is home from work sick and Hou is not feeling well either.
And last but not least.........
ZUMBA! OH my gosh, that is going to be a post in itself!
Glad you got a good report at the dr. but I hate your boys are still sick! :(
ReplyDeleteIt is a Nikon D5000 :)