Last night there was a really bad car accident and two teenage boys were killed in town. I heard about it on facebook and the news and after talking to my dad today, who is a fireman and made the call, I found out it was a boy that use to go to the learning center I worked at years ago. I drove his bus and he was in my class. I checked his facebook page and the other young man's page as well and I am speechless at the moment. There are so many friends saying goodbye and commenting to them tonight.
Tim is good friends with the one boy's dad and works with him too. What do you say to someone who just lost their son ? I am just lost for words right now. Praying for the families involved. My dad was describing the scene last night when they made the fire call and I don't know how fireman do their jobs sometimes. So heartbreaking.
Please take the time to show loved ones how much you care about them, because you never know when God may call you Home.
Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How heartbreaking :( I'll be praying for their families. Life is so precious. So sad.
ReplyDelete