Sunday, March 27, 2011

Only in the country do you..........

celebrate JOHN DEERE DAY! Yep, our local John Deere dealer hosts a family fun event every year called, John Deere Day. We have been going for 4 years now and it is so much fun. They have a live band, karaoke, free burgers, hot dogs, BBQ, chips, homemade ice cream, cookies, moon bounces, games, train rides, pony rides and fun fun fun. This year since it was cold and rainy weather, they decided to have it inside the shop area. It was fantastic! Heaters were going and there was a great turnout. We spent almost the entire day there visiting with friends and of course farmers. Plus, it was a great way to end our spring break. I know, it went fast and we had fun, but now it's back to work for a few more weeks and then it's SUMMER TIME!!!!








2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you...my Dad & I were talking the other day about what a stinking cutie Houston is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Deere Day?! Too funny! And hello missy...I mean SKINNY!! You look AH-MAZING!

    ReplyDelete