Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Balloons for Jesus!

Saturday we went to John Deere days and Houston got some balloons to take home. He has always had a thing for balloons, so he got a few, played with them and released them. After he released them, he got upset and said, "Oh no! I wonder if they will make it to see Jesus?" Then he proceeded to say, "I wish I wrote on that balloon, I love you Jesus", "Mommy, can we go to Kroger and get a balloon right now?" I told him, we would get a balloon one afternoon this week. We ran to Briarcrest Sunday afternoon to get something from Tim's dad and pawpaw had a bunch of balloons waiting for Hou Boo. He was so excited and this is what he did......... We luv you Jezus Getting ready to let them go

Bye bye


He said, "I sure hope they make it to Jesus mommy!"

Love my Hou Boo!

I am so proud of him and his relationship with the Lord! He makes me so proud!

Psalm 127:3 says, Children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb, a reward.

2 comments: