Houston says Chloe knocked him down and stepped on him but, I am hoping he just tripped (at least trying to convince him that he did). I think the horse was after the barking dog and Houston tripped and fell, the dog was with Hou and stayed by his side. The horse reared up twice to stomp the dog but accidentally got Houston. He had dirt all over him and has a small scrape on his stomach and his back legs are scraped. One is bruised pretty bad and swelled.
He said he was fine, and finally quit crying, so I called the emergency nurse and she said to give him motrin and if he can walk and is not complaining, then he will probably just be sore in the am. I gave him a bath and he looks better (cleaner) at least. He can walk, but limps a little.
I layed in bed with him tonight and just held him with his little ice pack and praised God for protecting him. I hate this happened, but it could have been much worse.
As a mom, my first thought was HIS HEAD. OMG, he got kicked in the head or face. Thank you Christ Jesus for watching over my baby.
For You, Oh Lord, will bless the righteous: with favor You will surround him as with a shield. Psalm 5:12
Oh yea, so I guess Houston will be getting the royal treatment tomorrow. His mawmaw and pawpaw are bringing him a special lunch to school as a treat!


WOW! Thank God he is okay!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad he is ok!
ReplyDeleteGod is so good! I'm SO glad he's ok. I can't even imagine how scared you must have been.
ReplyDeleteHouston's guardian angel was definitely with him yesterday! God bless Houston.
ReplyDelete