So I think I finally got it right and am able to link up for WILW.Here are some things I am loving this week..........
1. I am loving that it is already Wednesday! WHOO HOOO , Hurry up weekend!!!
2. That Daylight Savings time is right around the corner.
3. That Spring Break is coming too. (Let's just hope, we have decent spring weather)
4. That I got 4 inches cut off my hair last week and it is so much easier to fix in the mornings and it looks healthier.
5. That I got a very generous unexpected bonus check at work a few weeks ago and I am almost ready to spend it. Just checking on a few more things before I make that big purchase.
6. That when I weighed in today for Biggest Loser, I lost 2 1/2 more pounds and was totally not planning on weighing in until next week.
7. That I have THE BEST parent volunteer in the entire world! I have had to teach both kindergarten classes this week in ALL subjects and she volunteered all day long every day, plus she volunteered all last Friday as well. The kids love her and she knows exactly what to do without having to ask me.
8. My new books from the book giveaway last weekend. The kids are loving hearing new books each day and having new station books to use. Today we read Yertle the Turtle for the first time and I must say that is a cute story.
9. My class and their Think Link scores. Seriously, my scores were majority blue and green. (Advanced and high average) The principal was very impressed and I couldn't have been prouder of my students scores and their hard work. I had a little bit of yellow and the 2 students that scored yellow both struggle in that subject, but they have come a long way and almost made it to green.
10. That my hubby wants to go on family walks each night to be healthier. He is so consistent about walking 2 miles each night and I am so proud of his motivation. Of course it is great exercise for our entire family and we get to spend about 45 minutes talking about our day or things that happened.


No comments:
Post a Comment